header right

Alternate Dispute Resolution

What you need to know

There is an alternative to a lawsuit known as alternative dispute resolution. The most common forms of ADR are mediation, arbitration and case evaluation.

© 2006 - 2013 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Site Map | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov