header right



The party filing the appeal is called the APPELLANT. The party against whom the appeal is brought (People of the State of California) is called the RESPONDENT.


© 2006 - 2013 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Site Map | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov